SSH Communications Security is a Finnish cybersecurity company focusing on encryption and access control solutions. The company's over 3,000 customers include many major financial institutions, retailers, technology companies and governmental organizations, like Tata, SAP, Symantec, Siemens, Orange, NASA, ABN Amro and BNP Paribas. SSH technology is used in over 90% of the world’s data centers.
SSH was founded in 1995 by Tatu Ylönen, who invented the open-source Secure Shell (SSH) protocol, the gold standard for data-in-transit security.
SSH develops market leading, no-footprint, intelligent security products that enable, monitor and manage encrypted networks:
- Tectia SSH – Multi-platform enterprise-grade SSH server and client suite with 24/7 support for securing system administration, file transfer and application connectivity in heterogeneous networks.
- Universal SSH Key Manager – SSH key environment analytics, remediation, compliance, control and automation.
- CryptoAuditor – Compliant 3rd party access with monitoring, control and forensics for encrypted secure shell connections..
- PrivX – Lean, secure, on-demand access for DevOps cloud and on-premise with zero passwords.
- Tectia MobileID – A strong two-factor authentication service that utilizes the end user's existing mobile phone.